Thank you so much for considering Educated Nannies to help you find your new position. We try our absolute best to match you with a family that appreciates and utilizes your unique set of skills. Are you ready to take the next step to find your dream job? Please follow our directions closely. It’s free to register with the agency, and our families pay you directly.
Here is a list of our Nanny qualifications:
- 21 years or older
- Legal to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- College Degree (4 year degree is preferred. We will accept an AA in childhood development.)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certifications (Willing to complete a course)
- 5 years experience in the childcare field (including 3 years of professional nanny experience)
- Outstanding references
- Ability to make at least a 1-year commitment to a family
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Clean criminal record
- Demonstrate a passion for children and knowledge of childcare
- TrustLine Registration upon hire
The first step in our application process is to email your professional nanny resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an example of our required nanny resume format click here: ENNannyResume.
(Please note that although families like to see a smiling friendly face, a photo is optional, not required.)
Upon receipt of your professional resume, we will notify you if we would like to set up an in-person interview at our office. Thank you in advance, and we look forward to meeting you!